Not only do our teams work hard to serve the patients of our communities, we also feel that sharing our thoughts and expertise along with the greater chiro/physio/rehab community is important! ‘Publish or Perish’ used to be a catchphrase about professional success. While this is certainly not really the case now, we endeavour to rise up to be the best versions of ourselves that we can be!
Here is a collection of articles written AND published by various independent media organizations including our national trade magazine ‘Canadian Chiropractic and Naturopathic DOCTOR’ magazine.
Click on the title to be taken to the article!
Drs Maria Boyle, and Kayla Mayberry
Dr. Kayla Mayberry
Dr. Maria Boyle
Dr. M. Jake Hayes
- Why you shouldn’t need to stretch your hamstrings
- Our story – CMCC externship program (coming soon)
Dr. Celeste Vail
Dr. John Neal
Dr. Erik Klein
- Building your clinic dream team
- The clinic owner/contractor relationship
- Functional Neurology
- Interprofessional collaboration for pregnancy
- Why Chiropractors should consider the franchise model
- Applying business for the greater good
- Aging gracefully
Editorials ABOUT our team