We are now offering Virtual/video consultations which will include the following:
- We will review your history and discuss your problem face to face via a video conferencing platform.
- We will watch you move, and ask you to perform certain tasks for us to assist us with our assessment.
- We will review any X-rays, MRIs, or pertinent lab reports.
- We will provide you with a clinical assessment of your situation.
- For treatment, we will provide you with home manual therapy, and exercise.
- We will be using our proprietary exercise software (not available in Canada) to assist you with this.
- The fees for this service are purposefully designed to be affordable.
Please enter your information in the Book Now form, selection Virtual/video consultation and we will get back to you as soon as possible.