Charles was born and raised in South Korea, and moved to Canada in 2010.
He obtained a diploma in Traditional Chinese Acupuncture from the Canadian College of Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine in Bedford, Nova Scotia.
In addition to acupuncture, Charles practices cupping, auricular acupuncture, Sports acupuncture medicine,
Chinese herbal supplements and ear seeds, to aid the body in gaining strength and healing.
Charles is specialized in infertility and pain management using a combination of Traditional Chinese acupuncture and modern acupuncture techniques such as sports acupuncture medicine, electro-acupuncture to maximize the effect of treatment and to offer maximize fertility ability and earlier healing as soon as possible.
If you had acupuncture treatments before and it didn’t work for you then you might want to consider getting a treatment with Charles. He has a different approach than most and considers multiple methods when he treats his clients. He often combines his knowledge of traditional Chinese medicine with western medicine points of view as well.
Charles never stops learning and continuously works to improve his knowledge and skills. Since he graduated, he has attended several seminars as below,
- An infertility seminar in Ireland in May 2018 to get trained by a worldwide leader in the infertility field in Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Assessment and Treatment of Frozen Shoulder in 2019
- Assessment and Electro-Acupuncture Treatment of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Lateral Elbow pain and Trigger Finger in 2019
- Assessment and Treatment of Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Using Electro-Acupuncture in 2019
- Assessment and Treatment of Post-Surgical Patient for Low Back, Knee & Hip Surgery in 2020
- Assessment and Treatment of Chronic Headache in 2020
- Assessment and Treatment of Hot Flashes in 2020
- Assessment and Treatment of Bell’s Palsy in Jan 2021 .
The most common symptoms that Charles treats in the clinic are upper and lower back pain, sciatica, knee and elbow pain, shoulder-neck tightness and pain, frozen shoulder, anxiety, depression and digestive issues.
To book an appointment with Charles, click HERE