MASSAGE THERAPIST RMT
Virginia uses myofascial techniques that aim to release the holding patterns of the muscles and connective tissue (fascia) that can relieve tension, pain, and emotional stress. Her treatments use Swedish modalities for relaxation and therapeutic massage to work through taut bands and nodules of muscle tissue that can limit range of motion and cause pain. She often likes to incorporate craniosacral techniques, when appropriate, into the session to restore vitality by releasing compacted joints in the low back and commonly the skull and neck.
Virginia works with prenatal clients, sports injuries, and clients with chronic pain due to joint and muscle dysfunctions.
– 2015: Craniosacral Therapy Level I
– 2015: Registered Massage Therapist, College of Massage Therapists of New Brunswick
– 2015: Diploma of Massage Therapy with Honours, ACTM
– 2010: Bachelors of Science, Major in Biology-Chemistry, University of New Brunswick
Certified in :
– Neurokinetic Therapy level 3
– Concussion Management
– Barefoot Science
– Acupuncture (Dip. Acu.)